(test)ing the usb.

There was a solar eclipse.

There is another imminent solar eclipse in the form of tests in my life. And this ones really ominous. Evil. Smells of doom and preceding gloom.

I could, of course, disregard them. But the oh so touchy conscience.

I can play the harry potter tunes and parts of stairway to heaven in my guitar, and i did that all by myself. I am rather punched about the entire thing.

My mp3 player isnt working because they say my USB port in the PC actually has electric current flowing through it. Me, the eternally disbelieving soul, while trying to point out how wrong they were, touched the USB port.

I shall always honour those lightning precautions from now on. Always.

Comments

  1. Stairway to Heaven, huh? I demand you pick up the entire piece. Then I will buy you a crown :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nothing.
    Pick up 'Voodoo Child (Slight Return)'. Then I'll get you Megan Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! its happening soon, folks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rain.

project decadence.